Upon arrival in Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport, meet Nepal Volata travels representative, assist and transfer to the hotel. At the hotel’s lobby welcome refreshments will be served and room check in assistance provided. Shortly afterwards there will be a tour briefing at the hotel’s lobby.
Eve: Welcome dinner at a Nepali restaurant featuring cultural program.
Overnight at hotel.
Am: After breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City.
It includes visit to the Hanuman Dhoka (Kathmandu Durbar Square) – an ancient durbar (palace) with its numerous old palaces, temples and pagodas, the Temple of Living Goddess “Kumari”, and the Kasthamandap Temple, which is believed to be constructed from the wood of a single tree from which Kathmandu derives its name.
In addition also visit the Boudhanath Stupa – an ancient colossal stupa and the center of Tibetan Buddhism in the world and the Pashupatinath Temple – the Temple of Lord Shiva situated on the bank of the holy Bagmati River.
Pm: After lunch, start one hour’s scenic drive to Nagarkot, which is 32 kms. east of Kathmandu situated at an altitude of 2,175 m. It has been a popular weekend spot for mountain viewers in quiet and comfort. The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west to the Everest in the east.
Eve: Sunset view (Weather permitting) from the tower, which is 2 kms far from the resort.
Overnight at resort.
Am: Early morning, sunrise view from Resort. (Weather permitting.)
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. En route visit Bhaktapur City.
Bhaktapur City, literally the “City of Devotees”, is renowned for its elegant art, fabulous culture, colorful festivals, traditional dances and the typical Newari lifestyle. Here explore the Royal Palace, the Golden Gate, the entrance to the Palace of 55 Windows, known as the most significant piece of art in Nepal. Then visit the highest temple in the entire Kathmandu Valley- the Nyatapola Temple.
Pm: Lunch at a nice restaurant in the Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
After lunch drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, check in hotel for refreshment.
Eve: Farewell dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Iernational Airport. Free until final departure transfer to the Tribhuvan
– All arrival, departure transfers, sightseeing and drives in a private vehicle with a/c accompanied by English speaking tour representative/ escort/guide.
– Sight seeing tour as per itinerary including monumental fees.
– 2 nights stay at hotel (as above) in Kathmandu on twin room sharing basis including bed and breakfast with taxes.
– 1 night stay at resort (as above) in Nagarkot on twin room sharing basis including bed and breakfast with taxes.
– Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
– International Airfares to/from Kathmandu and airport departure taxes.
– Nepal entry/re-entry visa fee.
– Lunch and dinners while guests are in Kathmandu. (Except welcome and farewell dinner).
– Items of a personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage, mineral water and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
– Personal insurance, evacuation and medical expenses.
Our Products & Service –
Sri lanka Tour Operator/ Sri lanka tour packages / Sri lanka Budgets Tours / sri lanka Holiday Tours / Sri lanka holiday Packages / Sri Lankan DMC / Sri lanka Group Tours / Vacation Tours / Luxury Tours/ International Event Management / Hotel Bookings/ Air ticket / Colombo City Tour / Kandy City Tour / Car Rent / Guiding Service / Out bound inbound Tours / Thailand Tours / Bali Tour / Indian Tours/ Dubai Tours / Singapore Tours / Malesia tours