The 4-day trip to discover a series of world heritages in Central Viet Namwill give you an unforgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam. Your journey will begin with visiting Ba Na Hills in Da Nang, continue to excursion in Hoi An ancient town, and end with Hue city tour. Join us for a lifetime experience.
1. Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars to get a bird’s-eye view in Ba Na Hill.
2. Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge pagoda, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation.
3. Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum.
4. Free souvernir gift after a tour.
5. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee for Free
• Upon arrival Da Nang city after take a flight no…Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer for lunch – enjoy Danang local special food. After lunch, guests will check-in hotel.
• At 3 pm, move on to the ancient town of Hoi An where is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Hoi Anis the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
• Explore the Hoi An ancient town such as take a walking tour visiting Fujian Assembly Hall, Tan Ky old house, Japanese Bridge, Sa Huynh Culture Museum. Continue exploreHoi An silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts.
• Get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Dinner in Hoi An.
• Back to Da Nang city.
• After breakfast, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station.
• Ba Na hills which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of Central, is one of the tourist center – famous resort – highest level in Indochina colonial times.
• Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). Visit Vong Nguyet hills where we will visit the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha’s monument.
• We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
• In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
• Leaving Ba Na Hills for Hue. Check in hotel and have dinner at local restaurantwith famous specialties of Hue.
• In the evening, enjoy “Hue Ao Dai show” is a “staged” art program which is held nightly around 19:50.
• You board a boat for a cruise on the Perfume River giving you a taste of the scenic countryside, to visit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive ‘Heavenly Lady’ seven-story tower. Continue on to visit the Imperial Citadel,a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 – 1945.
• After lunch, then head out for Da Nang. On the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain Hai Van pass, leisure time to visit Lang Co beach; the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out.
• Check-in hotel in Da Nang, free to explore the city at night, overnight in Da Nang.
• Take a Da Nang city tour driving around Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey Mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda -is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. The pagoda is famous for its beautiful 67-metre-tall Goddess of Mercy statue standing on a lotus-shaped platformand My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.
• Free shopping at local specialty supermarket.
• Before transferring to the airport for your flight home. Departure on flight no… Enjoy for free a light meal with local special food – “Chả Cá noodles”, a fish cake noodle soup which is a specialty food of Da Nang. Savor the taste of the grilled fishcake combined with the sweet and aromatic broth cooked with simmered fish bones, cabbage, pineapple, tomato, and dried bamboo shoots.
END OF THE TOUR ………………………….
|Tour includes||Tour excludes|
|New model A/C bus, coach, van transfer during the tour||Return International air ticket|
|Accommodation: 3/4* Hotel with twin/double sharing & daily buffet breakfast.||Single Supplement|
|Full board with Vietnamese/Chinese foods (or Halal foods if required). $8 per meal.||Beverages in meals|
|Full board with Vietnamese/Chinese foods (or Halal foods if required). $8 per meal.||Visa fees, travel insurance, Personal expenses, etc.|
|All sightseeing tickets in program||Toppings for tour guide & driver tipping of 3 USD/pax/day will be surcharged|
|English speaking tour guide||Chinese speaking guide (surcharge of 20 USD/group|
|Mineral water 02 bottle/pax/day|
|Vietnam traditional souvenir|
|FOC for tour leader applied for group from 15 pax up|
Our Products & Service –
Sri lanka Tour Operator/ Sri lanka tour packages / Sri lanka Budgets Tours / sri lanka Holiday Tours / Sri lanka holiday Packages / Sri Lankan DMC / Sri lanka Group Tours / Vacation Tours / Luxury Tours/ International Event Management / Hotel Bookings/ Air ticket / Colombo City Tour / Kandy City Tour / Car Rent / Guiding Service / Out bound inbound Tours / Thailand Tours / Bali Tour / Indian Tours/ Dubai Tours / Singapore Tours / Malesia tours